New Covid-19 Update from 4th July
07 / Jul / 2020 - Category: News
The Government has realised new Covid-19 guidelines for upcoming 2020 weddings and we are pleased to learn of the changes coming into place this Saturday (4th July).
Here are the key points:
- You must adhere to 2 metres or 1 metre (if 2 metres is not viable) social distancing (people from different households should maintain social distancing between one another).
- It is strongly advised that numbers are restricted to 30 for public health reasons. (This maximum number includes all those at the ceremony, including the couple, witnesses, officiants and guests. It also includes any staff who are not employed by the venue, which may include photographers, security or caterers. It does not include staff employed by the venue.)
- No food or drink should be consumed as part of the event.
- Where the exchanging of rings is required, hands should be washed before and after. The rings should be handled by as few people as possible.
- You are advised only to play musical instruments that are not blown into. Organs can be played for a ceremony, as well as general maintenance, but should be cleaned thoroughly before and after use.
- You must avoid singing, shouting, raising voices, or playing music at a volume that makes normal conversation difficult.
For further information, please take a look at the useful websites below: